Tuesday, October 20, 2009

.Roehm.Family.

These adorable girls are back! I had a blast watching these toddlers interact and play during their session. Was it difficult to get a photo of the three of them (and parents!) all happy, all at the same time, without any blinks, nose picking, pointing, or squirming? YES! But a blast at the same time. I have an extra large preview for this family so get comfy - and enjoy the triple cuteness that is this family :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This was ALL Dad's idea! I don't regularly put my clients at risk - especially those under 2! :)
Photobucket
Hellooooo blue sky!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This might be my favorite of the whole session :)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I love how busy they are on these steps...it was like one millisecond that they sat still...then they were outta there!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucketlove love love this :)
Photobucket
Sweet :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
second favorite
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
another favorite. :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Kids.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

What an incredible family and wonderful captures, Jessie!

Hey, about the crying...I have a portrait of me as a wee one, I insisted on taking off my shirt (left my skirt and fancy shoes on, though, lol) AND I was screaming and mad...it's my family's favorite baby pic of me! So, ya never know...

Hugs,
Celeste (Crickets)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0