Sunday, October 11, 2009

.Elias.

This little bundle of cuteness is the first of a handful of newborn sessions I have this fall. I was excited to shoot this little guy's session and he did not disappoint! I had SOO many favorites from a glance through his images, so I'm making this a giant post. He was such a great baby during his session - and his big sister, Clara, was ADORABLE! She reminded me SO much of my daughter, it was so sweet to see her interact with her new little brother...then run off because there was something SO urgent that had to be done. Like dressing in multiple shirts at once and having snacks! I hope you enjoy the photos of this sweet family :)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
When the hunger set in again - we called it a night! :)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww..how precious makes me SO excited for Nathan's photo debut!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0