Monday, October 26, 2009

.Christensen.Family.

I'm finally catching up on my blogging! Check out this great lookin' family :) You might remember Spenser from last year. This time they wanted a family session and we did a mini session for Lauren as well :)
Check out some of my favorites...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I teased Spenser that we were going to recreate his entire senior portrait session. I'm pretty sure he thought about running away...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Love this next one -
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I had some severe jealousy over those blue eyes...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I mean seriously?!? BLUUUUUUUEST eyes ever.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0