Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jill.&.Nick...and baby :)

I met Jill in college - we were in the nursing program so we had a lot of the same classes. Jill is now a midwife - she graduated in the midst of being pregnant AND on bedrest! I was thrilled to not only get to see and hang out with her again, but meet her husband and photograph them. They chose to wait to find out the sex of the baby until he or she makes their debut, I'm kind of partial to this method myself :) I think it is THE greatest surprise and completely worth the wait. Their baby could come any day now so stay tuned for the newborn session! Jill & Nick - you guys are adorable and so sweet - thanks for letting me document these special days. Enjoy!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Their sweet dog, Mocha, got in on some of the photo action - and she was a PRO.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Your baby is SURE to be gorgeous!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0