Friday, May 29, 2009

Olivia.&.Nathan

I had the absolute pleasure of shooting this adorable couple's engagement session at the awesome Lilly Gardens. It was a beautiful day and they were both naturals in front of the camera - made my job so easy!! Until it came to deciding on my favorites...here are just a few from their session - Enjoy!! Oh yeah - Olivia and Nathan - I can't wait for your wedding this fall!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Gorgeous.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Olivia Ritter said...

I love these! So awesome! You did such a great job and we had such a blast taking them!!! :)

TaylorLynne34 said...

awesome job jessie! these are great! :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0