Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Andrew.&.Erica

alright folks - get ready for this huge post! I could not narrow down my favorites of this couple! They had their wedding and reception at The Montage and it was an absolutely beautiful wedding. They have been dating for SOOO long - almost 8 years!! And had been engaged for almost 4! Needless to say, it was a very emotional day for Erica and everything seemed to be perfect. I'm a huge fan of The Montage - my own reception was there, and I'd recommend it to anyone. They are so kind and take care of every detail for you. Alright enough talk - onto the pictures!
Photobucket
Erica's makeup was done by Crystal of Beauty By Crystal - she was amazing!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

GorgeousPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of the many reasons I love The Montage...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yet another reason - they make the most amazing (and delicious!) wedding cakes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Check out the bridesmaid on the left -
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0