Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chuck.&.Hali

Hali is by far one of the most organized brides I've ever met. She has a couple months before their wedding, and she is DONE with literally everything! What?! Wish I could say I was that organized, but it seemed like the closer the wedding came, the more there was to do! Hali and I were on the dance team together in highschool so I was really excited when she contacted me to shoot their wedding. We had some great weather for their engagement photos and I'm looking forward to their wedding in September!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0