Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy.Mother's.Day!

to me! - I realized I haven't shared on my blog yet that Adam and I are expecting baby No.2 in November!! Which means I'm almost 14 weeks - whew that first trimester went fast!
Heres a pic from our ultrasound at 7 weeks -

Photobucket

All is well so far and we are pumped! We loved being surprised (and surprising everyone else) with Noah - so we won't be finding out the sex and we won't be sharing any names...its way more exciting that way ;)

So - Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! For the record - I think its a BOY...but that's just me.

Hope all is well -- Noah is getting so big and SO stinkin' cute!

Happy belated Mother's Day!
Angie

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0